The exhibition’s organiser Clarion Events said: ‘Each trend is reflected through a range of products across all the sectors, so buyers can source with confidence what their customers will want to buy in the seasons ahead.’
The five trends are:
- Raw: Inspired by the natural form, Raw ‘touches on the earthly gifts’ of precious metals, iridescent pearls and rustic fibres. This direction takes form in muted tones and simple designs finished to the highest standard.
- Wild Woodland: For this trend, ‘the great outdoors comes inside for a stylish take on the Wild Woodland’. Autumnal tones dominate, with golden touches adding the luxe factor. Natural influences shine through from texture to form.
- Solid Simplicity: The palette of Solid Simplicity is neutral with a prominence of grey hues and a touch of nude. Fluid shapes and organic influences define the look.
- Before Noon: This trend focuses on ‘wellbeing and headspace’. Before Noon is summarised as ‘laidback luxe meets balanced wellness, translated through calming tones and feel-good indulgences to restore contentment’.
- Tropic Thunder: Bold and vibrant colours strike a central chord for Tropic Thunder. Vivid patterns and abstract shapes, featuring strong contrasting tones with a hint of the botanical, complete the look.
Top Drawer takes place from September 10 to September 12 September at London Olympia. Trade buyers and press are invited to register online at www.topdrawer.co.uk
An example of the ‘Raw’ trend for Top Drawer Autumn/Winter