This issue includes the following features:
- Exclusively Housewares & Exclusively Electrical Review
- Autumn Fair: Preview
- Top Drawer: Preview
- Sugarcraft/cake decorating
- Weighing and Measuring
- Tools and Gadgets
- Colour In The Home
- Smart & Connected Products
- What’s New?
- WOULD YOU LIKE TO TAKE PART?
The issue will be read by 4,973* buyers – so this is a great opportunity for you to promote your new and recently launched products.
- Products can be promoted through:
*Housewares Magazine (£125 + vat per product entry)
*Housewares Magazine + www.HousewaresLive.net + weekly newsletter (£175 + vat per product entry)
*www.HousewaresLive.net (£50 + vat per product entry)
- An average of 8 product entries appears per page of Housewares Magazine. Each product entry consists of a product image and up to 50 words of text about the product, along with your company’s telephone number and your company’s website address.
To place a product entry, email Editor Clare Turner at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: Editorial is selected on a newsworthy basis only and may be edited for sense and length. Your acceptance of our charge does not guarantee publication. If your entry is not published, you will not be invoiced. Your agreement to the charge is not conditional on the amount of space allocated.
To place a display advert, email Publication & Event Manager Laurie Marrington at email@example.com or call her on 07903 712102 or 01372 414200 for rates.
NEW DEADLINE: WEDNESDAY JULY 25
To register to receive copies of Housewares Magazine, please click on https://housewareslive.net/registration/
*ABC (Audit Bureau of Circulations): July 2016 to June 2017