Perfect from conception to present day, 2020 sees new updates to ensure today’s home cook has the best cooking experience for the next 25 years.
In the beginning
The recognised Judge Vista cookware collection was launched in 1993, making it one of the most established cookware brands, and a firm favourite with Judge customers. Did you know, the Vista name was inspired by the glass lid that allowed the user to monitor the cooking process and back in 1993, this was rare!
New for 2020 and beyond!
2020 sees many new developments – bringing the range bang up to date and more than ready for the 21st century. Improvements include new base technology ensuring it performs efficiently on all hobs, which are so popular today, un-noticeable to the human eye, but a new high quality stainless steel, and a new improved specification comfortable stay cool handle (and bright new packaging to appeal to potential consumers in-store).
The improvements mean, that not only are the products fit for the 21st century, they are still supported by the Judge 25-year guarantee, 10-year non-stick guarantee, the product can now be priced more competitively** – which is a real bonus for the consumer.
The Judge Vista collection, contains a myriad of versatile pans, including all the popular everyday pans, plus slightly more niche pans such as a grill pan, porringer, chip pan and egg poacher. The range is divided into sub collections, Stainless steel cookware, non-stick cookware, and cookware with draining lids, one is sure to appeal to your needs.
Choosing Judge Vista means: –
- Impressive performance with even heat distribution on all hob types thanks to the ‘hot forged’ base
- Choose the draining collection to draining safely and with ease: the double-sided draining lid, also allows for adjustable steam release
- Handy internal timesaving measuring guides
- Safe and secure handling thanks to easy grip, comfortable, phenolic low-heat transmission handles
- Prevent over boiling with shatter proof vented glass lids
- Easy to clean and long lasting thanks to the Excalibur non-stick coating – the toughest, most durable non-stick that combines the toughness of stainless steel with the release properties of the best non-stick – with a 10-year guarantee
Essentially Judge Vista is: –
- Dishwasher Safe
- Suitable for Gas, Halogen, Ceramic, & Solid Plate
- Induction Suitable
- Internal measuring guides
- Stay Cool Handles
- Oven Safe Up to 180°C
- Judge 25 Year Guarantee