Hobbycraft is announcing the launch of its new digital ‘Kids Summer Craft Club’, following the success of the online ‘Daily Kids Craft Club’ which launched at the beginning of lockdown and racked up over 110,000 views.
Starting from 16th July until the 30th August, daily inspiration will be shared across Hobbycraft’s social media channels to help inspire and keep kids busy over the summer holidays. All of Hobbycraft’s posts will include #KidsCraftClub and encourage viewers to share content.
- Every Monday: Launch of a new project complete with a How to Make video. Projects include: making farm rolls from toilet rolls; pebble painting; making a paper fortune teller; rainbows creations; and crafting clay fossils
- Every Tuesday: Free colouring downloads
- Every Wednesday: Hobbycraft Ideas Hub projects including botanical themed creations, edible slime and prehistoric projects.
- Every Thursday: Must-have offers including Play-Doh, Crayola and Aquabeads and many more
- Every Friday: Instagram Takeovers filled with makes and giveaways. Takeovers will feature@georgia_coote, @roseandlewis_craftandwellbeing and @my_three_little_strawberries
- Every Weekend: Hobbycraft will share some of their favourite creatives from #KidsCraftClub
Hobbycraft will also be running a Mini Makers Competition throughout the summer holidays, with the winners set to receive a £50 voucher and runners up will win a £25 voucher.
Katherine Paterson, customer director at Hobbycraft: “We’re really excited to launch our Kids’ Summer Craft Club. Our Daily Kids’ Craft Club during lockdown was a great success and customers told us it really help to keep their little ones occupied and entertained.
“With school summer holidays set to be a little different this year and more people embracing the staycation, we hope the Kids’ Summer Craft Club will continue to keep kids busy throughout the summer months – whether at home, or out glamping.”