Grunwerg unveiled its Autumn Collection of Premier Kitchen Knives and accessory items to selected trade buyers at Michel Roux’s Le Gavroche in Mayfair, on Monday 7 September.
The selection of products shown included:
- Latest additions to the Global 35th Anniversary promotions, including two brand new Limited Edition knives, a 3 piece knife set, 7 piece knife block set, and a 10 piece Chef’s case set.
- New additions to the Global Classic and Ni series.
- New knives and Gift Boxed Sets in the Kasumi brand.
- New additions, Boxed Sets and Chef’s Sets in the Tamahagane brand.
- New Knife Block Sets and Chef’s Sets from Rockingham Forge, including the child-friendly Safe-D series of knives.
- Sharpening kits and sets comprising whetstones.
- A deluxe series of fine leather Chef’s cases and aprons.
The event was attended by more than 20 key stockists, as well as representatives of the media. A number of orders and commitments were received, and the sum of £10,000 was raised as a charitable contribution for Hospitality Action, which specifically looks after those who are in need as a consequence of the impact of the Pandemic on this sector.