In its 70th year, paint and wallpaper manufacturer Farrow & Ball has launched nine new paint colours.
The supplier said: ‘From soft neutrals and muted pastels, to strong brights and rich dark tones, the new additions have been skilfully developed to work beautifully in both modern and traditional properties.
‘Our paint colours are made using high levels of rich pigments to original recipes and our wallpapers are hand-crafted using our own paints and traditional printing methods.
‘We make everything at our factory in Dorset. Each and every batch is subjected to scrupulous testing to ensure that our Elephant’s Breath is no Dead Salmon and our wallpapers retain their uniquely tactile texture.’
Farrow & Ball paint is eco-friendly, with low odour and low or minimal VOC content (Volatile Organic Compounds), ensuring it is safe to use throughout any commercial or residential building.
The nine new colours are available in a range of interior and exterior, modern and specialist finishes. They are:
* Shadow White No.282: ‘A lighter neutral
* Drop Cloth No.283: ‘The colour of the indispensable painter’s dust sheet’
* Worsted No.284:‘For devotees of our Easy Greys’
* Cromarty No.285: ‘Inspired by mist, from the sea’
* Peignoir No.286: ‘A grey pink with a romantic feel
* Yeabridge Green No.287: ‘A clean fresh green’
* Vardo No.288: ‘A rich teal’
* Inchyra Blue No.289: ‘An aged blue grey’
* Salon Drab No.290: ‘An19th century warm drab that works as a dark with both yellow and red-based neutrals’.
Chess pieces: Peignoir® No.286, Cromarty® No.285, Vardo® No.288, Salon Drab® No.290, Shadow White® No.282, Inchyra Blue® No.289, Worsted® No.284, Yeabridge Green® No.287 & Drop Cloth® No.283 Estate® Emulsion