Tickets for the Housewares Conference & Innovation Awards 2014 are selling like hot cakes, and with eight weeks to go before the big event, we suggest you book your seats now to avoid disappointment.
Tailored exclusively for the housewares industry, this prestigious annual occasion is organised by Housewares Magazine and www.HousewaresLive.net.
The event takes place on Wednesday March 26 at Wokefield Park in Berkshire, and has already attacted a host of retailers and suppliers.
A host of expert speakers have been hand-picked for the daytime Conference:
* Yossi Gliksman, founder and proprietor of Upstairs Downstairs in the Shropshire market town of Owestry. Established in 1987, the specialist cookshop is the winner of the Best Cookshop category of the Housewares Retail Innovation Awards 2013
* Paul Britland, buyer for Wilkinson, who has worked in the housewares industry for more than 25 years. He will chart Wilkinson’s rise from its first store openings to the present day and give an insight into its supplier and product development plans for the future.
* Anne Harrison, vice chairwoman of the Women’s Institute, who was recently one of the four judges on ITV’s ‘Food Glorious Food’ alongside Tom Parker Bowles, Stacie Stewart and Lloyd Grossman.
* Sam Kelly, a TSR director within the Retail and Technology division of market research company GfK, and Erol Sukan, business group director of GfK.
* Katie King, managing director of PR and social media agency Zoodikers Consulting
* John Ryan, stores editor of business magazine ‘Retail Week’
* Michael Weedon, deputy CEO and communications director of bira (British Independent Retailers Association).
The conference will be hosted by Will Jones, housewares executive director of BHETA (British Home Enhancement Trade Association). Will said: “I’m delighted to be asked to host the Housewares Conference as ultimately events such as these are for the benefit of all associated with the industry.”
Taking place in the evening, the Housewares Innovation Awards ceremony will celebrate the best housewares products and retailers. The host will be TV chef Malcolm Harradine, while the awards will be presented by Ben Ebbrell and Barry Taylor, founders and directors of SORTED, the UK’s largest social media cooking channel.
Attend both events to maximise your time, network with your peers and hear the latest news from the housewares industry. Register now to reserve your place at this low-cost, high quality event.
Go to www.housewaresconference.net or call Christine Fitzgerald on 01622 699176 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.