Bona, a global, sustainably driven company that supplies products for installing, renovating, maintaining, and restoring premium floors, has announced the release of its next generation Bona Premium Spray Mop for Wood and Hard-Surface Floors. The newly designed mop offers a larger baseplate for faster cleaning, rubberised corners to protect furniture, a washable and reusable microfiber pad, and a full-size cleaning bottle of Bona Wood Floor Cleaner or Bona Hard-Surface Floor Cleaner.
“Euromonitor called “Craving Convenience” one of the top 10 global consumer trends for 2021,” says Jessica Nissander, Director of Marketing, Bona. “Cleaning a floor with a mop and bucket is far from convenient – it’s time consuming, messy and can even damage floors. The new Bona Premium Spray Mop delivers a better way to clean — no need to drag out a mop and bucket, dilute a cleaning solution or empty dirty water.”
The Bona Premium Spray Mop is tested to offer the highest level of clean and includes Bona’s unique, pH neutral cleaning formulation that is safe for floors, streak free, GREENGUARD Certified, and recommended by professional flooring contractors. The original Bona Premium Spray Mop launched in 2008 and was the first microfibre spray mop on the market. This new, upgraded version is available with a variety of new features, including:
- A patented, machine washable Bona Microfibre Cleaning Pad that features a unique design with dual zone cleaning action and removes 99% of bacteria keeping homes and families safe. The dark blue outer fibres break up grime while the inner light blue fibres trap and absorb more dirt.
- A safe, water-based cleaner that won’t leave unwanted chemicals or residue on the floor for the perfect barefoot clean.
- Ergonomically designed mop with a comfort grip and foam handle that makes it easy to spray, mop, and be done.
- An economical and sustainable cleaning bottle that can be reused and refilled with any of Bona’s suite of cleaning products.
- The 41.91- cm mop head with soft, rubberised corners protects skirting boards and furniture, and is the largest in the industry which makes for a fast, easy cleaning experience.
- A fine mist, proprietary spray mechanism that delivers the right amount of cleaning solution without over saturating the floors.
- Full-size, 850 ml bottle of Bona Wood Floor Cleaner or Bona Hard-Surface Floor Cleaner is standard with each mop. This GREENGUARD certificated solution is safe for use in the home and around family.
Nissander continues, “In addition to the upgraded features the Bona Premium Spray Mop is also a tool for more sustainable cleaning. The mop pad is machine washable and reusable while the cleaning solution is formulated to be highly effective and safer for floors, families and pets.”
The Bona Premium Spray Mop is now available at Lakeland in the UK and will soon be available at other retailers across Europe including DIY stores, specialty home stores, hardware stores, and e-commerce channels.
See Bona at the Exclusively show taking place at the Business Design Centre, London on 24th & 25th August. See https://www.exclusivelyshows.co.uk/visit/exclusively-show for more details.