The design consultancy has selected products from five companies, due to exhibit at next week’s sister trade shows Exclusively Housewares and Exclusively Electrical, which it predicts will be in fashion next year.
Scarlet Opus described Botanical Oasis as ‘a relaxed mood, created with stylish simplicity’. It added: ‘With this trend, rusticity satisfies the desire for authenticity.’
The five exhibitors and their relevant products are:
- Denby – Studio Craft range
- Amefa – Blush cutlery range
- CIE Europe – Eco Bamboo range
- LSA International – Gin Grand Serving Set, Utility cheese dome in green, Axis vase trio in green, Utility tapas set, Edge champagne saucers
- Fairmont & Main – Neil Jeffree designed range
All the products will be identified on their exhibitors’ stands by ‘On Trend Spring/Summer 2018’ signage. They will also be pulled together in an ‘On Trend’ display to give visitors an overview.
Exclusively Housewares and Exclusively Electrical take place next Tuesday (June 13) and Wednesday (June 14) at the Business Design Centre in London.